Get essential training on-site
Got a busy schedule? Internal training can help your business. Internal training is the perfect solution to get your staff up to speed while working a busy schedule. It's also a great way to stay ahead of your competitors and ensure your customers have the highest quality of food preparation and safety.
Customised for your business
AFS Food Safety Training courses can be presented “internally” – at your premises for a minimum of 10 staff at a reduced per-head price. Conducting training internally ensures your staff are all trained in the skills they need at the same level, and has the added advantage of allowing you to add specific examples directly relating to your operations into the course content.
AFS offers a range of on-site food safety training packages and can customise the training to suit your specific needs. In addition to the portfolio of public courses, AFS also offers courses specifically targeted at plant personnel, including:
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for shop-floor staff (2-4 hours depending on the need)
- HACCP Validation and Verification (one day)
- Food Safety for Engineers and Maintenance Staff (4 hours)
- Meeting legal and customer requirements ("due diligence") for senior management and/or owner operators (2-4 hours depending upon needs)
- Pest Control Management (4 hours)
- Recall Management and Controls (one day)
AFS is a registered training organisation (RTO) through VETAB to provide national competencies from the Food Processing; Hospitality Retail; and Health Care Training Packages (selected courses) relating to Food Safety and Food Safety Supervisor requirements as applicable.
Why not enquire today about getting internal training for your business? Use the enquiry form button below.
For more information contact the AFS Training Coordinator by
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (02) 9898 0344